Your first visit to involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Please bring the following to your first appointment with us:
1) Your list of medications and allergies
2) Your complete insurance information
3) X-Rays: if your last x-rays are within 12 months this may allow us to save you money by not repeating diagnostic x-rays
Important: All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
New Patient Adult weblink - https://yapi.me/co?m=6k4th3wgxagao
New Patient Child weblink - https://yapi.me/co?m=ojqcq0wgxbcpc